As promised - here is my latest update!
BUD BURST IN EARLY MAY
CAPS OFF THE FLOWERS IN THE TUNNEL
- Dry Eastard - made solely from the Seyval Blanc grape, it is crisp and dry. Very good as an accompaniment to sea food.
- St. Martin's Special - a blend of Orion, Reichensteiner and Madeleine Angevine. Also a dry and crisp wine with good fruit flavours.
- Siegerrebe - made solely from the single grape variety. Siegerrebe is a hybrid of Gewurtztraminer and Madeleine angevine and it is very fruity, retaining the pleasant taste of the grape from which the wine has fermented.
- Rose - a dry rose with with hints of strawberry and raspberry on the nose and palate.
- Rondo Red. I had planned to use the rondo for a rose but instead decided to make a light red. It has turned out to be a very pleasant wine.
Should you wish to order wine you may contact me on email email@example.com and we can arrange it.
FURTHER UPDATE NEXT MONTH !